What We Can Do For You!
Listed below you will find various services we offer at Claremont Optometry Group. To find out more about certain services, you may be directed to other sections in our website or to other websites. If you have any questions about our services, please don't hesitate to ask or call us at (909) 625-7861.
Comprehensive Vision Examinations
Our examination begins in the Pre-test room as our technician gathers information including a computer assisted auto-refraction, screening visual fields and analyzes your old glasses. Next, a measurement of the intra-ocular pressure is made to help assess the risk of glaucoma A digital reading is taken to measure the distance between both pupils. The doctor will review your history and begin the exam which is broken down into three main areas. 1. Refractive Assessment: This is when it is determined if you have nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia) or astigmatism. 2. Binocular Vision Assessment: Tests using prisms are used to check eye alignment and coordination. 3. Ocular Health Assessment: Several instruments are used to determine if the eyes and vision system are healthy. Other tests like color vision testing, stereopsis and corneal topography are performed as needed.
Fashion Frames and Lifestyle Lens Consultations
Extensive collection (over 2000) of fashion eyewear priced for every budget Click here to see the many fashion and designer frames we feature
Our ABO Certified Opticians are knowledgeable in all types of lenses and are available without an appointment to help you select the best lens type based on your lifestyle and vision needs. Dr. Johannsen and Dr. Baggarly work closely with our opticians to answer any questions concerning your prescription.
Contact Lens Services
- Soft Disposable Contact Lenses, Spherical, Astigmatism (Toric), Multifocal
- Daily wear and Extended (overnight) wear using high oxygen polymer contact lenses
- Specialty contact lenses for Keratoconus, post surgical fits and therapeutic lenses following injury
- Synergeyes hybrid rigid / soft lenses
- Colored contact lenses
- Rigid Gas Permeable contact lenses
- Corneal Refractive Therapy (CRT) for more information click here...
Surgery Co Management
- Cataract Extraction
- Laser Refractive Surgeries including LASIK, PRK, ICL, IOL See section "What is LASIK?What is LASIK"
- Conductive Keratoplasty
Disease Detection and Treatment
- 3-D corneal topography: Visit our Technology Tour Section and click on an image in "Special Testing Instrumentation"
- Digital Imaging of the retina and optic nerve: Visit our Technology Tour Section and click on image in "Special Testing Instrumentation"
- 3-D optic nerve and retinal tomography with ocular blood flow analysis
- Comprehensive and Screening of the visual field: Visit our Technology Tour SectionTechnology Tour and click on image in "Special Testing Instrumentation"
- Foreign body removal
- Treatment for abrasions, injuries, allergies, infections
- Dry eye therapy including Restasis artificial tear and nutritional supplements, punctal plugs
- Eye lash removal
- We carry an assortment of magnifiers to assist our partially sighted patients
- Click here... for the Southern California College of Optometry Low Vision Center